- Prepare rice according to package directions. Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic & 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning. Sauté 6-8 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup parsley, broth & corn. Cover & simmer 10 minutes, or until broth is nearly evaporated & vegetables are fork-tender.
- Move vegetables to outside of skillet. Add cod to center of skillet & season with remaining Cajun Seasoning. Cover & cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve cod & corn medley over rice topped with remaining parsley.