1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a pie plate with cooking spray & set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add beef, onion & garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes, crumbling meat until beef is cooked through.
3. Spread beef evenly in pie plate & top with 1/2 cup cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour mixture over beef & top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until top is golden brown & bake is cooked through. To check, insert knife into the middle. If ready, it will come out clean.