- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, lightly coat with cooking spray & set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add sausage & cook 4-5 minutes or until browned. Add spinach & bell pepper. Saute 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together. Add eggs to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are just barely cooked through. Do not overcook. Remove from heat & stir in cheese & salsa.
- Microwave tortillas 30 seconds or until softened. Divide filling between tortillas. Roll up tightly & place seam-side down, on the baking sheet. Spray tops of taquitos lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crispy. Serve with extra salsa.