1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice & salt. Mix well.
3. In another large bowl, add bananas & mash with a fork. Add milk, honey, egg & vanilla. Mix well. Add oat mixture & walnuts to banana mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish & spread evenly. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown & center is cooked through.
5. Remove from oven & cool 5 minutes. Serve topped with fresh banana.