- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ⅓ cup of cheese, flour & thyme in a gallon size plastic bag.
- Individually coat fish by gently shaking the fillets in the bag.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Add fish fillets. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, mushrooms, black pepper, & garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender.
- Toss pasta in mushroom mixture & remaining ⅓ cup parmesan cheese. Serve fish over pasta.