- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high. Add beef, onion, garlic & cumin. Cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through, crumbling throughout. Stir in tomato paste & frozen vegetables. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in raisins & olives. Cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat & add eggs, cilantro & parsley.
- Lightly coat a bowl with cooking spray. Add a layer of rice, using a spoon to tightly pack. Add a layer of ground beef & top with rice. Pack once more. Put a plate over the bowl & turn up-side-down. Remove bowl carefully to keep shape.
- Garnish with parsley & cilantro. Serve warm!