This year at the Oklahoma Local Ag Summit we want to take a moment to highlight producers across the state and all of your awesome products. Take a moment to create a video to share a little bit about your farm and your story as a producer.
Videos submitted will be combined to create one constant rolling video. This producer spotlight video will be shown during break times/lunch during OKLAS. In person as well as virtual attendees are encouraged to participate.
We have a few requirements for the videos.
- Length of video may be 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- You can film your video with a smart phone or a camera.
- Videos should be in horizontal orientation.
- Please avoid a prolong selfie style video. (Show footage from around your farm.)
Not sure what to talk about? We have some prompts for you!
- How did you get started?
- What on your farm are you most proud of?
- What innovate practices are you using?
- What are you growing/producing/selling?
- What are you looking forward to at OKLAS?
If you are interested in creating a producer highlight video, please send a confirmation email to Oklahoma Agritourism Coordinator, Whitney Wilkinson email@example.com. The deadline to contact Whitney is February 19, 2021.