If you are ready for some new recipes for the New Year, keep a lookout for ONIE Project’s Choose Homemade 2021 Nutrition Calendar.
As Always, Our Calendars Are Completely FREE and You Can Find Them All Around Oklahoma!
Places that may have the calendars available by region:
- Chickasha Public Schools
- Mid-Del Public Schools
- Norman Public Schools
- OKC Public Schools
- Western Heights Public Schools
- Absentee Shawnee Tribal Health System, Norman
- Canadian County Health Department, El Reno
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation, Shawnee
- Indian Health Service, OKC
- Integris SW Medical Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation, OKC
- Moore Food Resource Center
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- OKC Indian Clinic
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, OKC
- Telligen, OKC
- Variety Care, OKC
- Bartlesville Public Schools
- Claremore Public Schools
- Jay Public Schools
- Muskogee Public Schools
- Okmulgee Public Schools
- Pawnee Public Schools
- Sapulpa Public Schools
- Stilwell Public Schools
- Tulsa Public Schools
- Quapaw Public Schools
- Cherokee Nation Three Rivers Health Center, Muskogee
- Cherokee Nation, Ochelata
- Cherokee Nation, Tahlequah
- Community Foodbank of Eastern Oklahoma, Tulsa
- Creek County Health Department, Sapulpa
- Muscogee Creek Nation Department of Health, Okemah
- Northeastern Tribal Health System, Miami
- Nutrition Consultants of Tulsa
- Okmulgee County Health Department, Morris
- Osage Nation, Pawhuska
- OSU Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa
- OSU Extension (CNEP), Stillwater
- Perkins Family Clinic Diabetes Education Program, Perkins
- USPHS Claremore Indian Health Service, Claremore
- Wilma P Mankiller Clinic, Stilwell
- Clinton Indian Health Center
- Putnam Public Schools
- Logan County Health Department, Guthrie
- Caddo Nation of Oklahoma, Binger
- Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Anadarko
- McAlester Public Schools
- Poteau Public Schools
- Wilburton Public Schools
- Eufaula Indian Health Center
- Pontotoc Co. Health Department, Ada
- Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, Wewoka
- Ardmore Public Schools
Don’t Miss Our NEW Features
- New icons that make choosing recipes easier! We’ve included recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, will become family favorites, introduce new flavors and are easy to clean up!
- A new way to connect with us by texting “Choose Homemade” to 555888. (Find out more about our text message program here)
- An updated list and map of SNAP-accepting Farmers Markets.
- Instructions to reflect updates on how to apply for SNAP Benefits.
As Well As Some Of Our RETURNING Features
- A calendar key on the first page which gives an outline of the symbols you will see throughout the calendar on each recipe.
- Nutrition labels.
- MyPlate plate for each recipe.
- Large tear-out recipe cards.
- And we kept those bigger calendar squares so you can write down all your important activities.
In addition to the great features, ONIE’s promise is to provide quick, tasty, and healthy recipes that are easy to prepare, require minimal ingredients and clean up, and are made using common ingredients. Our recipes are certified healthy by Registered Dietitians and developed using the MyPlate food groups. All the recipes are taste-tested in the ONIE kitchen and selected by Oklahoma families. To get a head start on trying out new recipes visit our recipe page, and don’t forget to pick up your 2021 Calendar!