Had a busy day but still want a delicious homemade meal for dinner? We’ve got you! ONIE has over 120 tasty, and shhhh! (healthy) recipes that you can have on the dinner table in 30 minutes or less.
Our recipe finder function makes finding the right recipe for your family easy peasy: onieproject.org/recipes. Search by ingredient, prep time, cooking method, and meal type. Here are our top 10 quick and easy dinners that we think your family will love!
- Easy Skillet Lasagna is a one-pot wonder! It’s ready in only 30 minutes and super simple to clean up. Maximize your evening with more family time and less kitchen clean up. Our one-pot version of this classic cheesy lasagna will surely be a crowd-pleaser.
- Calling all Mac and Cheese fans! Our Chicken Broccoli Shells & Cheese is easy, tasty AND healthy. Don’t worry, we snuck in some veggies so you can feel great about making this a new weeknight favorite. Just about any veggie you ‘sneak’ in will work so choose one or two you know your family will love.
- Sure sloppy joes can get a little messy, but that doesn’t mean you have to dirty every dish in the kitchen to make them! Southwest Sloppy Joes uses just one skillet and they are ready in 30 minutes. What’s not to love?
- Enjoy Taco Tuesday at home! Tasty tilapia goes swimmingly with fresh Pico de Gallo in our Sweet Lime Fish Tacos. The possibilities of sides to serve with these tasty tacos are endless. Not a fish taco fan? No problem! Swap out tilapia for boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Give your taste buds a vacation from the same old dinner. Try our Aloha Chicken for something a little sweet and a little spicy. Bonus! This recipe includes both fruits and veggies in one serving!
- Need a quick recipe that can feed a big family? Look no further! Margherita Chicken Pasta is another easy one-pot version of an Italian dish. This dish is our healthier version of an alfredo sauce. Plain non-fat Greek yogurt and parmesan cheese give it a creamy but lighter consistency than traditional alfredo sauce. This dish easily serves 10 hearty helpings! This pasta will make you look forward to eating leftovers. Seriously!
- Who doesn’t love a good enchilada? Now you can enjoy yummy homemade enchiladas without a ton of time in the kitchen. Our Avocado Black Bean Enchiladas are a fresh take on classic family fav.
- Looking for a burger that everyone can agree on? Try these kid-sized Mini Baja Burgers. They taste great grilled or cooked on the stovetop and are ready in just 25 minutes. Twelve sliders serves six smiling faces!
- Is your family a fan of breakfast for dinner? Change it up and try our one-skillet Green Chile Migas for a dressed-up dinner idea. This recipe is also perfect for a fun fresh weekend brunch at home.
- Easy summer salad recipes can be a game-changer on hot summer evenings. Our Beefy Taco Salad is almost as quick and easy as it gets. This salad is easy to make simple swaps for ingredients you have on hand. Need to use that leftover ground beef or open jar of salsa in the fridge? Look no further than this salad! Full of flavor and ready in 25 minutes.
Looking for more easy dinnertime recipes? ONIE is here to help! Check out more of our recipes here. What recipes are your weeknight go-to meals? Find something new you love in our top 10? Let us know in our comments below. Enjoy!